Main Article Content
Customers are the kings of any enterprise. They are considered as the backbone behind the triumph of a company. This is the quantitative and correlational research in nature. It aims at identifying the most influential factors or elements that can bring about impacts on customer loyalty. The most influential factors came out to be our service quality, customer satisfaction, customer trust and brand image have an impact on the loyalty of customers. The elements like service quality, customer satisfaction, customer trust and brand image are independent variables, whereas the dependent variable only includes customer loyalty. The targeted population is comprised of all those people and customers who visit La Moosh (Café), Hyderabad, Pakistan. For a collection of data, a closed-ended 5-point likert scale was established (from strongly disagree to strongly agree). A sample of 250 questionnaires was distributed and administered in IBM SPSS version 25. Three major tests are entertained for analysis such as factor analysis, reliability analysis (Cronbach’s Alpha) test and regression analysis test. Findings show that there is a significant and direct relationship of independent variables including service quality, customer satisfaction, customer trust and brand image on the dependent variable i.e. customer loyalty on La Moosh, Hyderabad, Pakistan. Therefore, it was recommended to enhance all the variables (service quality, customer satisfaction, customer trust and brand image) that have a significant positive impact on customer loyalty.
2. Osman Z, Mohamad L, Mohamad RK. An empirical study of direct relationship of service quality, customer satisfaction and bank image on customer loyalty in malaysian commercial banking industry. American Journal of Economics. 2015; 5(2):168-176.
3. Al-Tit AA. The Effects of service and food quality on customer satisfaction and hence customer retention. Asian Social Science. 2015;11(23):129-139.
4. Olise MC, Okoli MI, Ekeke JN. Factors Influencing customers patronage of fast food restuarant. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management. 2015;3(11):686-701.
5. Kandampully J, Suhartanto D. Customer loyalty in the hotel industry: The role of customer satisfaction and image. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2000;12(6):346-351.
6. Ling KC, Mun YW, Ling HM. Exploring factors that influence customer loyalty among Generation Y for the fast food industry in Malaysia. African Journal of Business Management. 2011;5(12):4813-4823.
7. Aydin S, Özer G, Arasil Ö. Customer loyalty and the effect of switching costs as a moderator variable: A case in the Turkish mobile phone market. Mark. Intel. Plann, 2005;23(1):89-103.
8. Moorman C, Zaltman G, Deshpandé R. Relationships between providers and users of market research: The dynamics of trust within and between organizations. J. Mark. Res.1992;29:314-329.
9. Chaudhuri A, Holbrook MB. The chain of effects from brand trust and brand affect to brand performance: The role of brand loyalty. J. Mark. 2001;65(2):81-93.
10. Abdul Majid MA, Samsudin A, Iman Noorkhizan MH, Mohd Zaki MI, Abu Bakar AM. Service quality, food quality, image and customer loyalty: An empirical study at a hotel restaurant. International Journal of Academic Research in Business & Social Sciences. 2018;8(10):1432-1446.
11. Agbaiza IP, Zuberu AI, Mojekeh MO. Brand name and consumer loyalty to fast food restaurants in Delta and Edo States, Nigeria. Contemporary Marketing Research Journal (CMRJ). 2019;6(3):11-30.
12. Raduzzi A, Massey JE. Customers’ satisfaction and brand loyalty at McDonald’s Maroc. African Journal of Marketing Management. 2019;11(3):21-34.
13. Salarzehi H, Rahmaninejad L. A study on the factors affecting customer loyalty in banking industry: a case study in Iran. Elixir International Journal. 2011;39:4871-4875.
14. Jin NP, Lee S, Huffman L. Impact of restaurant experience on brand image and customer loyalty: Moderating Role of Dining Motivation. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing. 2012;29(6):532- 551.
15. Abdul Majid MA, Samsudin A, Iman Noorkhizan MH, Mohd Zaki MI, Abu Bakar AM. Service quality, food quality, image and customer loyalty: An empirical study at a hotel restaurant. International Journal of Academic Research in Business & Social Sciences. 2018;8(10):1432- 1446.
16. Roscoe JT. Fundamental research statistics for the behavioural sciences, 2nd edition. New York: Holt Rinehart & Winston; 1975.